Current Bible Classes
Aside from the teaching that takes place in our gatherings, we meet two times a week for various age-assorted classes. Our classes from two years old to junior high are going through a curriculum called “Our Spiritual Heritage.” Our high school class is designed to promote discussion. Finally, our adult classes include both topical classes and a systematic study of the Bible.
Current Adult Bible Study Classes - Sunday AM and Wednesday PM
(2nd Quarter, Part A, Starting April 1, 2018)
1. I & II Thessalonians, Philemon - Mike Pence & Norman Pence
2. Parenting (continuation) - David Dlugo & Steve Gwin
3. Daniel - Erin Newland & Steve Noble
4. Church History - Larry Coffey
(2nd Quarter, Part B, Starting May 16, 2018)
1. I & II Timothy, Titus - Mike Pence & Norman Pence
2. Parenting - David Dlugo & Steve Gwin
3. Ezekiel Overview - Erin Newland & Steve Noble
4. TBD - Larry Coffey
"Our Spiritual Heritage" Curriculum for Children's Classes
This curriculum emphasizes God’s wisdom, power and love for mankind. It is used in teaching our children in grades K-8. In our classrooms and our homes, we are learning about God’s great plan for us and how to better praise, honor and serve our Creator.
This material is designed to teach children that: